- Mapapal is a real time GPS-tracking service available for Android and iOs.
- You can use the app in anonymous mode or as a registered user.
- The intention is to provide a "easy to use" service for anyone who wants to tell
someone where they are.
- Start a trip, share the link. That's it!
The recipients can now follow you on a map in real time on any device with a browser.
Perfect when your about to meet or pick someone up and don't want them to wait,
or simply let them follow you on your way......
- Other options makes it easy to automatically share the trip with pals you added
in Mapapal. Why not add your family and friends?
- Mapapal is designed to be as simple as possible, without all complex settings that
are seen in most GPS trackers.
- Anonymous mode is designed to guarantee you that no one, except those people
you share the link with, can see the trip. That includes yourself, if you do not
share the link (to yourself), you have no possibility to view it afterwards because
the unique link to this trip is only retrievable when the trip is running.
- As a registered user you have the option to manage and replay your trips
at www.mapapal.com where you also can change searchstatus for your trips (visible
for pals, public or private), change your user image, add pals etc.
- All information are kept totally confidential and it is your choice to share
trips with others.
Use Mapapal to *In real time*
- Let your friends know where your are by sharing your trip by SMS, Facebook, Twitter
- Record a trip when you are out driving, running or walking.
- Follow your child to school or on other activities.
- and so on...
you can also
- Make your trip searchable for pals or others.
- View, edit and share your trips later. See travelroute, distance, average speed
and other stats.
- Manage your trips from a browser at
Mapapal.com where you can also browse and view other trips made searchable by
- Save trips to comma-delimited files for use on sites like Arcgis.
- And much more...
How to use
- Download and install App for Android or iOs.
- Start Mapapal on your device. GPS and access to internet is required.
- Sign in with your username or use Mapapal anonymously.
- Press Start.
- Now you have an ongoing trip, which by default is private and only visible by you.
- To let your friends view and know about this trip, share it by pressing one of the
shareicons. Now they can follow you in real time until you stop this trip.
- A trip started as anonymous are never searchable and can only be viewed if you share